Time & Location
About the Event
This upcoming Wolf Moon is in the sign of Leo. The energy leading up to the Full Moon may have us feeling more optimistic about the future. We may even notice a shift in our perspective or approach. This expansiveness may create an opening for us to step into our courage, creativity and leadership potential. Reflecting on how these aspects show up in your life will be useful as you let go of anything standing in your way.
During this time we may experience a tug of war between our desire for independence and individuality and the demands to connect, engage or be in partnership. These conflicting duties may leave us feeling stretched thin, impatient or even resentful. To manage these feelings we must be discerning and distance ourselves from negative and draining energy. We are meant to see that filling up our cup must come first. We must honor our needs, nourish ourselves and prioritize our self care before we can show up for others.
Finally, our focus during this time is to remain in dialogue with our hearts. Finding time to connect more deeply with the heart space may invite creativity and ease. To feel more connected, visualize spreading your love to family, friends and your larger community.
This healing New Moon offering will include...
- An Akashic Reading for the collective by Nina Singh, Advanced Akashic Records Reader
- Distance Reiki Healing with Samantha Williams, Reiki Master
- Breathwork with Ellen Wong, Certified Breathwork Guide
We are offering two ticket tiers to support those who have been financially affected by COVID-19 and those in the BIPOC community.
ZOOM LINK WILL BE SENT 1 HOUR BEFORE THE EVENT.
What you’ll need
- Laptop or mobile phone with Zoom (couples/roommates: log in separately or use a headphone splitter for best results)
- Headphones (highly recommended)
- Bed or yoga mat (you will be breathing lying flat on your back, eyes closed)
- An open mind
- Your favorite crystals (if desired)
- Eat light. Try to eat at least an hour before the breathwork session and eat a lighter meal. It’ll just be more comfortable as you breathe. You’ll also be able to go a little deeper.
- Hydrate! Both before AND after the session.
- Tissues: You may want to have some close by as you may experience emotional release
- Chapstick: May help with dryness and make it more comfortable
- Eye mask / hand towel / dim the room: You can use an eye mask or hand towel to cover your eyes. Dim the room to make it more comfortable for you.
- Pillow under the knees: For your comfort, as some may experience restless legs. Avoid using a pillow under your head as that blocks the airway.