Time & Location
About the Event
Join us on February 27th as we welcome the New Moon.
The upcoming Snow Moon is a Full Moon in the sign of Virgo. The Virgo energy represents our mental and emotional health, our ability to be of service and our discerning capabilities. Because of Virgo’s desire for order, we may hear more from our critical side which seeks perfectionism and immediacy. This may lead to feelings of frustration. While this may be irritating, Virgo energy will also bring a sense of groundedness to these inner explorations which enable us to soothe and calm ourselves.
During this time, it is not unlikely that we will examine our role in the world and the meaning or impact we are making. We should allow our hearts to guide us and approach these questions from a place of neutrality. As we sit with our dreams, examination of the things preventing us from stepping into more fulfilling and gratifying work will be necessary. Set the intention to let these fears go!
This Full Moon period is a time to let go of the habits that stand in the way of our mental and physical well being. If difficult emotions come up, we can support ourselves by observing them, dropping into our heart space and finding acceptance in the moment. Continuing to connect with our higher selves will remind us that everything is going according to plan!
This healing Full Moon offering will include...
An Akashic Reading for the collective by Nina Singh, Advanced Akashic Records Reader
Distance Reiki Healing with Samantha Williams, Reiki Master
Breathwork with Ellen Wong, Certified Breathwork Guide
We are offering two ticket tiers to support those who have been financially affected by COVID-19 and those in the BIPOC community.
ZOOM LINK WILL BE PROVIDED IN PURCHASE CONFIRMATION EMAIL.
**Please be sure to add Mixily (firstname.lastname@example.org) to your contacts list so the link doesn't get caught in your spam folder.**
What you’ll need:
- Laptop or mobile phone with Zoom (couples/roommates: log in separately or use a headphone splitter for best results)
- Headphones (highly recommended)
- Bed or yoga mat (you will be breathing lying flat on your back, eyes closed)
- An open mind
- Your favorite crystals (if desired)
- Eat light. Try to eat at least an hour before the breathwork session and eat a lighter meal. It’ll just be more comfortable as you breathe. You’ll also be able to go a little deeper.
- Hydrate! Both before AND after the session.
- Tissues: You may want to have some close by as you may experience emotional release
- Chapstick: May help with dryness and make it more comfortable
- Eye mask / hand towel / dim the room: You can use an eye mask or hand towel to cover your eyes. - Dim the room to make it more comfortable for you.
- Pillow under the knees: For your comfort, as some may experience restless legs. Avoid using a pillow under your head as that blocks the airway.