Time & Location
About the Event
The Dark Moon in the sign of Aquarius is considered the most powerful New Moon of the year. The intentions set during this time will be supported by the energy of Jupiter throughout 2021. This means that new things are on the horizon and expansion will be possible. To guide in our intentions, we should consider where we want to go next and what kind of future lights us up.
Energetically, we may feel ungrounded and not fully in our bodies. To support ourselves, we must take our time and nurture and nourish ourselves. Important shifts are still underway which require that we surrender to the process. We will continue to shed old ways of existing while integrating more beneficial ways of being. Let it take its time and trust in the process.
The old parts of ourselves may rear their heads and surprise us. When this happens it is an invitation to let go of negative emotions and take a step back. Through knowing these parts we are able to liberate ourselves and step into a new identity. So, stay open and allow yourself to receive the necessary information to usher in the new.
This healing Full Moon offering will include...
An Akashic Reading for the collective by Nina Singh, Advanced Akashic Records Reader
Distance Reiki Healing with Samantha Williams, Reiki Master
Breathwork with Ellen Wong, Certified Breathwork Guide
We are offering two ticket tiers to support those who have been financially affected by COVID-19 and those in the BIPOC community.
ZOOM LINK WILL BE PROVIDED IN PURCHASE CONFIRMATION EMAIL.
**Please be sure to add email@example.com to your contact list so the confirmation email doesn't get caught in your spam folder.**
What you’ll need:
- Laptop or mobile phone with Zoom (couples/roommates: log in separately or use a headphone splitter for best results)
- Headphones (highly recommended)
- Bed or yoga mat (you will be breathing lying flat on your back, eyes closed)
- An open mind
- Your favorite crystals (if desired)
- Eat light. Try to eat at least an hour before the breathwork session and eat a lighter meal. It’ll just be more comfortable as you breathe. You’ll also be able to go a little deeper.
- Hydrate! Both before AND after the session.
- Tissues: You may want to have some close by as you may experience emotional release
- Chapstick: May help with dryness and make it more comfortable
- Eye mask / hand towel / dim the room: You can use an eye mask or hand towel to cover your eyes. - Dim the room to make it more comfortable for you.
- Pillow under the knees: For your comfort, as some may experience restless legs. Avoid using a pillow under your head as that blocks the airway.