Time & Location
About the Event
This upcoming New Moon is in the sign of Capricorn. Interestingly, this event is at 23 degrees of Capricorn, a similar placement to the Saturn Pluto conjunction that took place last year in January.
Because of this we may find ourselves reflecting on past wounds. We may feel stuck or frustrated with where we are. While these may be intense feelings, we must remind ourselves of our growth. To do so, we can revisit the things we have learned and the lessons we faced over the last year. Recognizing all that has been overcome is the key to seeing our own progress.
The energy of this New Moon may bring with it new insight. Application of these insights along with the learnings from last year is making room for a more empowered version of ourselves. We may feel more equipped to demand what we deserve. And what matters to us may change as well.
During this time we are being asked to consider who we want to become. And the answer to this question lies in the heart. Spending time slowing down and getting quiet will help us connect in with the heart and what it desires. Acknowledge the power and strength that comes from this dialogue.
This healing New Moon offering will include...
- An Akashic Reading for the collective by Nina Singh, Advanced Akashic Records Reader
- Distance Reiki Healing with Samantha Williams, Reiki Master
- Breathwork with Ellen Wong, Certified Breathwork Guide
We are offering two ticket tiers to support those who have been financially affected by COVID-19 and those in the BIPOC community.
ZOOM LINK WILL BE SENT 1 HOUR BEFORE THE EVENT.
What you’ll need
- Laptop or mobile phone with Zoom (couples/roommates: log in separately or use a headphone splitter for best results)
- Headphones (highly recommended)
- Bed or yoga mat (you will be breathing lying flat on your back, eyes closed)
- An open mind
- Your favorite crystals (if desired)
- Eat light. Try to eat at least an hour before the breathwork session and eat a lighter meal. It’ll just be more comfortable as you breathe. You’ll also be able to go a little deeper.
- Hydrate! Both before AND after the session.
- Tissues: You may want to have some close by as you may experience emotional release
- Chapstick: May help with dryness and make it more comfortable
- Eye mask / hand towel / dim the room: You can use an eye mask or hand towel to cover your eyes. Dim the room to make it more comfortable for you.
- Pillow under the knees: For your comfort, as some may experience restless legs. Avoid using a pillow under your head as that blocks the airway.