Time & Location
About the Event
This Full Moon in the sign of Cancer brings us an opportunity for self-care, inner awareness and emotional cleansing. Due to our heightened emotional state, we may feel compelled to take a break or retreat. This desire for alone time is an opportunity to connect within. Tuning into our souls and higher selves will bring us comfort and clarity during this time.
During this period, Chiron (the wounded healer) squares the Moon and Sun. This positioning may reveal past vulnerabilities, creating sadness and discomfort. It would not be unusual to reflect on childhood experiences or past relationships. Extend compassion and gentleness to yourself as you navigate your inner pain.
Over the next two weeks, spend time honoring your feelings. Give yourself permission to access all emotions, including sadness and grief. Remember, whatever is coming up is normal. It might be helpful to create your own ritual to pay tribute to the progress you have made in 2020. And however you choose to navigate this period, know that a sense of lightness and ease is in store.
This healing Full Moon offering will include...
An Akashic Reading for the collective by Nina Singh, Advanced Akashic Records Reader
Distance Reiki Healing with Samantha Williams, Reiki Master
Breathwork with Ellen Wong, Certified Breathwork Guide
We are offering two ticket tiers to support those who have been financially affected by COVID-19 and those in the BIPOC community.
ZOOM LINK WILL BE PROVIDED IN PURCHASE CONFIRMATION EMAIL.
What you’ll need:
- Laptop or mobile phone with Zoom (couples/roommates: log in separately or use a headphone splitter for best results)
- Headphones (highly recommended)
- Bed or yoga mat (you will be breathing lying flat on your back, eyes closed)
- An open mind
- Your favorite crystals (if desired)
- Eat light. Try to eat at least an hour before the breathwork session and eat a lighter meal. It’ll just be more comfortable as you breathe. You’ll also be able to go a little deeper.
- Hydrate! Both before AND after the session.
- Tissues: You may want to have some close by as you may experience emotional release
- Chapstick: May help with dryness and make it more comfortable
- Eye mask / hand towel / dim the room: You can use an eye mask or hand towel to cover your eyes. - Dim the room to make it more comfortable for you.
- Pillow under the knees: For your comfort, as some may experience restless legs. Avoid using a pillow under your head as that blocks the airway.